Progressive Field Seating Chart View Map 2017

Progressive Field Seating Chart Map 2017

3 Ways to Make Your Event More Enjoyable

1. Find the best deal on Progressive Field seating.

2. See the latest Cleveland Indians jersey’s, shirts, and hats.

3. Save up to 50% off hotels near Progressive Field.

Progressive Field Seating Chart 2017 - View Map
Progressive Field Seating Chart 2017 – View Map

About Progressive Field Seating Chart 2017

Progressive Field, commonly called today as The Prog, is a ballpark stadium which was officially launched on April 4, 1994 and is located in downtown, Cleveland, OH. Most fans would also call this as The Jake (the ballpark’s previous name). It is home of the Major League Baseball and American League’s Cleveland Indians. It forms part of the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex along with Quicken Loans Arena. In 2008, it was ranked as the Major League Baseball’s best stadium by Sports Illustrated opinion poll. This ballpark houses 2,064 club seats as well as 126 luxury suites.

Change of Name

Since its 1994 inaugural season, the ballpark was called Jacobs Field which was named after team owners, David and Richard Jacobs. However, on January 11, 2008, it was officially announced that the rights to the name has been acquired by Progressive Insurance Company. The Jacobs Field sign on the front of the building was removed replaced with the Progressive Field sign on March 25, 2008. Progressive Insurance has invested $57.6 million for the naming rights which is effective within 16 years. Initially, this ballpark was supposed to be renamed Progressive Park but they soon discovered that this name was already picked up by a picnic facility located in Council Bluffs, Iowa which is why they settled to the name Progressive Fields.

Architecture and Design

It cost approximately $175 million to construct Progressive Field, of which 52% or $91 million came Cleveland Indians owner Richard Jacobs. The remaining 48% or $84 million comes from sin tax. Progressive Field was designed by Populous (formerly known as HOK Sport), an architectural firm that specializes in designing sports facilities and planning of major events. Progressive Field’s retro-modern design is similar to Camden Yards and Oriole Park at in Baltimore, which features disproportional fences of different heights, layered tiers and smaller upper deck. This ballpark was established in a way that will showcase Cleveland’s sophisticated downtown skyline.

Amenities

  • Progressive Field has a glass-encased restaurant, Terrace Club based along the foul line left field on the suite level. Fans are required to have aside from a game ticket in order to get through Terrace Club.
  • Bud Light Party Deck on the right field foul territory between section 117 and the visitor’s bullpen.
  • You can find food and beverage concession stands scattered all over the ballpark.
  • KidsLand is a play area for children is located close to main concourse’s section 117. Kids can have the chance to play with different toys and see Slider, the team mascot. Small children are required to be accompanied by an adult.
  • All throughout the ballpark, there are 41 restrooms which are handicapped-friendly.
  • There is spacious parking available in Progressive Field. Covered parking lots and the nearest parking lot charges roughly $10-12 and charges half for parking lots two to three blocks away.
  • This is also a perfect place for special events like parties and business gatherings. This ballpark features a few party suites that can accommodate up to 40 people.

Thanks for reading!

keywords: Progressive Field Seating Chart 2017, progressive field seating chart 2017, Progressive Field Seating Chart view, progressive field seating chart map